Wednesday 12 October 2011

Giving up sugar

So I've decided my family eats too much sugar. Period. All forms of sugar. You know it's everywhere. I searched for sugar free breads and muffin recipes to send to school with them and most of them just replaced white sugar with honey or sweetener. Same effects. I did find two recipes that had none. One was for banana bread. The other was for zucchinni bread. Although that recipe called for pineapple juice. Hence the sweetness.
I think this is going to be a difficult transition to put into practice as the majority of stuff they eat contains sugar.

1 comment:

  1. It will be difficult but not impossible and I sense you can do anything you set your mind to. I'm new to your blog and really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete